“Gathering, Preserving and Sharing the Stories of Otaki”
*is housed in the restored 1918 BNZ building on Main Street
*researches the history of Otaki and the surrounding district
*collects objects, stories, and images of interest
* has an extensive photographic collection and many early copies of the town's newspaper, the Otaki Mail
* holds archival material relating to the town, including records from Otaki School and the Otaki Borough Council
* records and collects oral history interviews
* tells Otaki's stories through a changing exhibition programme
* is digitising its collections.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Colouring Competition - Click below
OUR WINNING ENTRY BY PAIGE, WAITOHU SCHOOL
All entries to be sent or delivered to Otaki Museum by 8 May 2010.
Larger copies available from the museum.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest